Friday, October 29, 2004

Sweet and Sour

I've (temporarily) given in to the push button editing craze. This is because a) my other site, though infinitesimally more useful for learning html and xml, does not allow image posting; and b) due to my current lack of skill in mark-up languages, my other site looks kinda ghetto; and c) until I have css down, it will continue to look ghetto.

Don't worry if all those acronyms didn't make any sense to you.

Just know that this site is for your viewing pleasure, my dear readers. And my other one is for the furtherance of my web-related education.

I'll repost the entries that I made on that site here. But if you wanna check out my html progress, take a look at this. If you go through the pages you can see just how far I've come in a few days.

~green mango: for all of your mango needs