Saturday, October 30, 2004

Graduate Studies in Unemployment

An Ode to Unemployment


Things I Did Yesterday That I Thoroughly Enjoyed and Could Not Have Done Had I Been Employed:



  • Went to the library to pick up an armload of XML books.

  • Bought a few "moving out" things at the GIANT Canadian Tire sale at the GIANT Canadian Tire store near by. I am now the proud owner of my own 40-piece cutlery set. That's right, service for eight. . . which means I can either have a lot of people over (once I get some plates, glasses, place mats, napkins, furniture, and, you know, a place to live) or I can put off washing the dishes for days at a time. Hopefully my social side will win out, and I won't have prolonged laziness for 500, Alex.

~shorter than your average bear

This post orginally appeared atBrown Sugar at 11:30 on 29.10.04.