Monday, February 13, 2006

Name! That! Mouse!

UN

I have a mouse in my house. Anyone wanna name him before he gets himself caught in a trap before I catch him using purely humane means and set him free to roam the Commercial Drive area with his long lost mouse friends?

DEUX

It was so good to be back in Toronto with my family. I feel so good now. Like I can climb a mountain, swim an ocean, continue living in Vancouver, get over Keturah's death, and catch a mouse all at the same time.

TROIS

The Intern was here for her reading break. It made me realize how much happier I am when people are around. And also, how much more fun I have, and how much better I eat. Cooking salmon kabobs with roasted fennel and multi-coloured peppers just isn't the same if you're the only one who's gonna eat it. Or even know you made it.

Conclusion: I either need to find a really good roomie or a really good man.

QUATRE

Cancer really is getting on my nerves. I should write a letter.

CINQ

That was a little more depressing than I had planned. I swear, I was trying to convey how good I'm feeling. Oh! Hey, I'm published!

~g. mango is famous!