Thursday, November 16, 2006

All signs point to maybe

Is it something about being in your twenties? Or is it just me? Because I definitely do not have my entire life figured out yet.

  • I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
  • I don't know what I want to take my Masters degree in.
  • I don't know what kind of job I want when I am done with this one in December.
  • I don't know why people keep asking me about this even though I already told them I don't know.
  • I don't know the meaning of life.
  • I don't know the difference between prawns and shrimp.
  • I don't know who sang that song in that movie with that guy. Remember?
  • No, I don't remember.
  • I don't know who will win the Liberal Demagogue Leadership Race.
  • I don't know how to spell demagogue without thinking about it first.
  • I don't know exactly what I believe about God.
  • I don't know the Muffin Man.
  • I don't know if I should go to Toronto, Europe, and the Caribbean on my month off, or just to Toronto, and the Caribbean.
  • I don't know if I should buy that cool new MP3 Player that is barely bigger than a toonie, or if that is the first step to resigning myself to a life of wanton consumerism.

And what's more, I really don't care.


~g. mango cracked corn, and I don't care.