Saturday, October 30, 2004

HTML is my gateway drug of choice

Fill in these forms.* I will get to you shortly.**


Who are you?
First name:

Last name:


May I take your order?
Coffee

Tea

Me


How are you getting here?
I am too poor to have a vehicle

Meals on wheels

Private Jet

What kind of lists do you like?



Can you handle one more list before I stop typing and break for lunch?






~one small step for green mango, one giant leap for someone else

This post originally appeared at Brown Sugar at 15:08 on 10.29.04.


*okay, so there seems to be a little confusion as to what all these forms are for. they are for nothing. i was just practicing my html. if you fill them in i won't even get your info. so just have fun. play around with it. click, and type to your heart's content!

**i lied i won't get to you shortly. why? see asterisked thingy above. if you'd like me to get to you shortly, send me an email, leave a comment, or lovingly toss a carrier pigeon out of your window. i promise i'll write back. :)