Sunday, June 12, 2005

Toronto the Good

Oh, Toronto how I've missed you. It is so good to wake up everyday and know that my day will be full of encounters with the people I love in the city I love. Though I've spent much of my time trying to find solace from the stifling Tdot heat and humidity, I've ventured out from the cool security of the basement and done downtown, Bloor, Yonge, Kensignton Market, and Scarlem.

And more importantly, I've danced in the kitchen with my sisters. And had lunch with Mango Mom. And listened to four hours of advice from my Grandmother. And talked relationships with a good friend over ice cream. And finally learned how to cook a good steak. And went to a picnic. And after years of doing the same for her, been chauffeured all over the city by my newly-licensed Mini Mango sister. And spent lots of time with the wonderful Torontonians that I love. And laughed until I've cried. Twice.

This is the best vacation ever! And there's still a week of it left.


~come on in and throw it up, this is how g. mango rocks it in the Tdot