Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Insert something witty

I have been trying to post since forever, but the internet gods, they are against me. We got all high tech and wireless in the office. Which I foolishly pushed for in February. And which would be fine if my connection wasn't fickle thanks to the new set up. Or at least, it would all be fine if I knew how to fix it. But alas, I am not a wireless connoisseur, and therefore am at the mercy of fate, a wonky signal, and a busy administrator.

So before my connection collapses again, let me give a quick recap of my life depuis my last post:
  • witnessed a highly suspicious trio stage a highly suspicious getaway which included two strategically placed cars, one which went speeding through a soccer field, a hidden package, a high speed chase
  • saw two drug busts in two days
  • noticed that the crackhouse across the street finally has tenants after months of "vacancy"
  • went back to check on my pottery (looks good)
  • quieted my inner introvert long enough to try to make some new friends
  • chained myself to the barbecue . . . mmmm. . . barbecuey goodness
  • got into a minor accident
  • gone to sleep at a reasonable hour four nights in a row
  • woken up at an unreasonable hour seven mornings in a row
  • tried to post eleventy one times
  • cursed the internet connection repeatedly
~g. mango cannot risk being witty with such an unstable connection