Monday, October 01, 2007

Placatory "Drawring"

Contrary to popular belief and interweb chatter, I did not forget to make or post a drawring. What I did forget is that since the Great Computer Crash of 2007,*^ I lost all my programs with which to create a drawring. So my attempts to make a celebratory digital masterpiece were in vain. Instead, here's a lino stamp that I made on Friday night. It has nothing to do with the internship, but I know you visual types have been starved for a drawring.

A LINO "DRAWRING"

The Redefinition of Drawring

~g. mango had a drawring, and you had none


--
* Did I forget to tell you about that too?

^ Let us take a moment of silence to mourn all of my files. And another moment to wonder at my bad judgment in double-footnoting one piece of information. This is the kind of thing that would make me lose all respect for a writer; as is the fact that this footnote is as long as a standard paragraph. The possible misuse of the semi-colon above doesn't help either. But you can't lose respect for me, because I made you a drawring.