Monday, January 26, 2009

Reasons not to date me

  • My first celebrity crush, at five years-old, was Tom Selleck. (Or more accurately, Magnum PI.)
  • I am unnaturally good at word games, and will school you without shame.
  • I try to avoid playing games that are picture-based, and when I do play them, I am often in a sour mood on account of my terrific ability to lose. Every. Single. Time.
  • I think carbon offsets are dumb, but social and environmental responsibility are rad!
  • Typewriters? Also rad.
  • The word rad? Lame. Dated. And an essential part of my vernacular.
  • I get a lot of satisfaction when my dentist compliments my flossing habits.
  • Children's Lit is my favourite kind of lit. I only read Grown-up Lit if it is exceptionally well-written, or if it will teach me something new.
  • I will read picture books to you at the most inopportune times.
  • I end lists abruptly.

~g. mango is rad to the bone