Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Workaholics Anonymous

FROM THE DESK OF GREEN MANGO


Dear, kind readers,

I am writing this so you can keep me accountable.

Living at work has begun to take it's toll on me. I've already started making some boundaries to help remedy my tendency to always be on-call.

And starting this week, I am going to further separate work and life. I will set goals! I will not work overtime! I will join a class! Or at the very least go find out about joining a class. I will take Friday afternoon off and do something recreational! I will not count sleep as a recreational activity!

You have my full permission to scold me, admonish me, or cause me bodily harm if I don't reach the aforementioned goals by Friday afternoon.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

G. Mango


~g. mango before e except after c