Saturday, March 03, 2007

Even Jesus saves

I cannot believe how frustrated I am that I lost every single one of the 417 songs my sister put on my iPod. And all this after I spent three hours organizing iTunes and importing all my songs. BAH! I actually had every song that I own and every song that I wanted from my sister's library on my iPod for ten whole minutes. And now I have nothing.

Well, not nothing. I have my charming wit, a headache, and a painful reminder to back up my files. Oh yes, and a terrible empty feeling brought on by the realization that something so superficial as losing my music can ruin my entire night. I am a moron. And the good people at Apple, with their circumvention of the purgatory Recycling Bin and their expensive recovery software and their uNnecessary iCaps, are morons too.

There. I said it.

~iHate iTunes or iCaps are for iDiots