Saturday, January 06, 2007

Travel Update

So, I decided to forego the trip to Europe, and instead just do Toronto, the States, and the Caribbean for my month off. So far, it has been great.

I am currently just outside of Baltimore. And it's sunny with a high of 75. Brilliant. I defintely did not pack adequately for this weather, but I'm not complaining. My goal for this month off was to find relaxation, visit family, and get as far away from Vancouver rain as possible.

I thought the trip to the West Indies was going to seal the whole trip off with a sun-kissed goodbye. But it looks like I didn't have to wait that long.

Plus, I walked about 2 sunshiney miles today with my cousins, and lost two pounds.

So, I am safe, and sound, and sunny. More to come when I have steady internet access.

~g. mango is your source for quality weather forecasts