Monday, May 28, 2007

Employment Ahoy?

I have an interview on Wednesday. And I am so incredibly qualified for this job. Or at least that's what it seems like from the job description. And my contract at the Old Job is up on Thursday, so getting this job right now would be perfect timing. Perfect.

So if you, my faithful readers, would like to say a prayer for me, or send me some positive hippie thoughts or something, I would really appreciate it. I promise if I get this job I will stop writing such semi-dejected employment-centric posts and I will return to my usually witty and all around entertaining self. And I will give you a dollar. And a pony.

Look at all those tempting incentives. How can you resist helping a sister out in her time of need when there's mention of a pony? You can't, that's how.

~g. mango could already be a winner!