Thursday, May 07, 2009

Me and my Swine Flu strolling down the avenue

Ever since I came back from Guatemala I've been in an on-again-off-again relationship with some sort of Nonspecific Tropical Mountain Virus. Symptoms include coughing, runny nose, fever, headache, everything else ache, and listlessness.1 I've had to cancel a few engagements and I even left work early today due to the NTMV. Naturally with the global scare around Swine Flu and Guatemala's proximity to Mexico, I had to find out if I have the Swine Flu.

The Government of Canada website told me if I have a "cold and fever illness" that death was imminent. But the government is famous for fear-mongering. So I checked out Do I Have Swine Flu dot org. I found it very helpful. If you have a cough and fever illness, do your part to self-educate.


~g. mango is preparing for the aporkalypse.

--
1. Hey, did I just make a list? I guess that means I'm listfull again