Wednesday, November 10, 2004

No Comment

Okay so this is post number two on my day of procrastinartory feats. Just wanted to let you all know that I've just switched over to Haloscan for comments and trackbacks and you should too!

I'm not really sure what a trackback is, or even if I'm gonna keep trackbacks on Green Mango, but feel free to use 'em if you know how to!

I had to repost some comments that you, my devoted readers, made when I changed the template of my index page. So solly. The times are different from the originals, but everything else is the same. And your loverly comments remain intact in the Archives.*

~g. mango is pretending to work

*Wait, no they don't. Okay, my bad. Your loverly comments are gone forever. Lost in to the abyss fomerly known as Prince cyperspace.

I am a shmuck. And I beg for your forgiveness. -Dec 20/2004.