Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The great eskate

I've been so stressed these past few days. Who knew packing up and deserting your family, friends, and livelihood would cause such pressure in an innocent mango's life?

And who knew that it would cause an innocent mango to write the previous sentence that is oh so rife with blatant lies content flaws.

'Cause really, you can't call what I'm doing deserting. And you definitely cannot call this thing that I'm doing at l'hôpital a livelihood. And also, you knew. You knew all along that I would be stressed out of my mango mind. And still you didn't tell me! I think this is grounds for disownment. But as I also knew all along and failed to mention it to myself, and thus would have to disown myself as well, I will instead pledge my undying love to you, and present the following drawring.

If ever you are stressed, remember: skating in the parking lot at work really does make you look like a Grade A goofball a lot less stressed out.



I am better than Sale and Pelletier combined!

~g. mango: skating her way to the gold since January 2005