Tuesday, January 04, 2005

A sheep at the wheel

I haven't forgotten that I said I'd post about what all I'm going to be doing in Vancouver. But I haven't had the time to post à cause de the prep for the Big Move, and all the stuff I've been trying to organize at work before I leave the present (non-dream) job. And also, I have been busy with holiday revelry and merrymaking. And also sombre tsunami stuff.

So, yes, the epic story of the Big Move and the Dream job is coming to a theatre near you! This week. I promise!

In the meantime, here is a short list of things that I will not be doing in Vancouver:
  • Basking in the glory of being a resident of the centre of the universe a World Class City
  • Verbalizing my belief that Toronto is the sacred city of God a World Class City
  • Driving faster than 50km an hour
  • Going through an entire day without being subjected to unhealthy levels of second-hand weed smoke
  • Enjoying a day without unhealthy levels of percipitation
  • Using my degree
  • Freezing my butt off
~g. mango is a Toronto expat waiting to happen, and a contributing member of the Toronto diaspora.