Monday, February 21, 2005

We are fam-il-y

Unfortunately, the bicoastal mango masterpiece that my sister S and I did in realtime on MSN a few weeks ago refused to open. It was so loverly, comparing life in Vancouver with life in Toronto. It took us a good hour of whiteboarding to finally finish it. And I cried bitter bronchitis tears into my germed-coverd pillows every night because it wouldn't work.

So my wonderful sister J created a "Hello My Name Is" template for me so I could at least have some sort of mango family collaboration. The only stipulation was that I gave her credit.

So here is your credit, wonderful J, my little sister who dropped from cyberarts heaven. Without you there would be no drawring. And no purpose in my life. I am not worthy of a sister such as you J. How I love you, my favourite sister named J. Oh, gracious and highly talented J, I grovel at your feet.

Wait, no. I was thinking about someone else.

But I can gravel at your feet. But only if you click on the pic for slightly better resolution.




Shout outs to SOF, FS, WG, J__eight!, Spoon, Marzipan Artist, and J!


~
if need be, g.mango is also willing to Gravol® at your feet