Monday, March 07, 2005

The people have spoken: Part One

Edit: A few posts ago, I asked my beloved public what kind of new things they'd like to hear about. This was to appease my tens of fans who have had very little in the form of witty literary mango-centric infotainmnet of late. And also to help me overcome the writer's block that has taken over my life.

With out further ado, here is the first installment of new things.

New Brunswick


All I know about New Brunswick is that it is Canada's only officially bilingual province. Which I think is fantastic. Because you can never have too much bilingualism in your life.

And also, it is somewhere to the East of here. Oh, and also the capital is Frederiction. And it boasts "the [some adjective] Tim Horton's per capita." Most? Least? Smallest? Richest? Most frequented? Dirtiest? Tastiest? Wastiest?

And I'm sure they have some kinda of government and/or currency. But I'm not sure whose.

Every New Brunswick resident has, at more than one occasion, secretly wanted to move to either Toronto or Vancouver.

~g. mango is good to the last bilingual drop