Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Indecision is the new black

I realize that I have been fairly lax with adding new and exciting things to my blogger-oo lately. But that's not because new and exciting things haven't been happening. I mean, I live in a new city, in a new house, with a new ('nother) roomie, and I'm working in a new job, kick starting a brand spanking new program, blah, blah.

But I can't decide what to write about.

So I turn to you, my dear, sweet readers, to ask you what I should write about.

Fill out these forms. Sign on the dotted line. Look both ways before crossing the street. I before E except after C.

WHAT SHOULD G. MANGO WRITE ABOUT?
(A SCIENTIFIC POLL IN ONE ACT)

  • City
  • House
  • Roomies
  • Job
  • Program
  • Kids on the Block
  • Testament
  • Brunskwick Brunswick
  • Jersey
  • York
  • Zealand
  • Black
  • Subject

Please cast your votes by leaving a comment.



~ technically, g. mango is the new black