Friday, August 08, 2008

Reasons not to date me

Surprise! I have a day off the island! Huzzah! Internet access is always a reason to celebrate! And what better way than with a hastily-put-together list of reasons not to date your favourite mango?

Reasons Schmeasons!

  • I hate using little pieces of soap in the shower, so when my bar gets too small for comfort, I just leave it sitting in the soap dish and open a new one.

  • I never mush all the discarded soap pieces into a big bar, so I've accumulated quite a large collection of soap shrapnel.
  • I prefer the ocean to swimming pools.
  • I have been living on a beautiful island all summer and have yet to go in the ocean.
  • I'm always cold in the daytime.
  • I'm always hot in the nighttime.
  • Hot or cold, I will cuddle you within an inch of your life.
  • As a rule, I don't eat beef.
  • As a rule, I don't follow rules. (This doesn't usually end well for me if I break the beef one).
~g.mango is four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie