Monday, December 27, 2004

Cleaning out my closet

I'm moving. Who wants some stuff? Specifically:

One (1) 1990 2-door Chrysler Daytona

  • White with rad early-nineties maroon racing stripe.
  • 2.2L engine.
  • Far too many horsepowers than one could really use.
  • New brakes, new gas tank.
  • Great heating system. Will keep you warm and dry in the freezing cold winter months.
  • Fold-down rear seats. I have fit an entire drum set, a guitar, three people, and three people's luggage for a weekend getaway thanks to this configuration.
  • Fantastic stereo, custom built by highly advanced alien species.
  • Really?
  • Not really. But two cannon subwoofers in the trunk, four speakers in the cabin, and a very, very awesome CD player. Can rock entire downtown core if you crank it to eleven.
  • Really?
  • YES!
As is, $1000 OBO.

Six (6) Gmail invites

  • Like boomerangs and venereal diseases. No matter how hard you try to get rid of them, they keep coming back.
As is, free.

Some (Ω) Other stuff

  • Clothes. Like new!
  • Textbooks. Like I spent $200 on one of the professor's friend's experimental forays into the written word, only to find out that I could never open the thing, skip half the classes, and still come out with an A in the course.
  • More clothes. Like I have way too much clothes!
  • Gay men. Like my closet is a haven for well-dressed men!
As is, ranging from cheap to free. Mostly free.


~g. mango will miss those gay men in her closet. . . well, only a little bit. they were always borrowing my jeans.