Thursday, December 09, 2004

Biological Clock Rock

This week I decided that I will never have children for the following reasons:
  1. Sustaining a family is very tiring.
  2. In order to sustain a family, you need to have money. In order to have money, you have to work. I don't want to work, I just want to bang on de drum all day.
  3. Previous employment experience shows that when I am working in a job that pays enough to sustain a family, and/or for enough hours to sustain a family, I am usually tired and/or grumpy by the end of the day.
  4. I cannot fathom being tired and grumpy, or tired and tired for a twenty-year period of my life.
  5. I cannot fathom a child enjoying spending time with a tired, grumpy Mom. Even if I will obviously take after my Mom and be the Best Mom in the Entire World.
  6. My children might take after their father.
  7. Worse yet, I might take after *my* father.
  8. Worse yet, my children might take after me.
~Tune in next time when g. mango rewires the snooze alarm on her biological clock!