Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Brought to you by the letters M and F and C, T, D, K, F, and F again

I am very happy. I just thought I'd share that with you. I am too tired to be witty tonight, so I will just list the things that have made me happy in the last few days. And you will like it. Because you understand that I am tired and happy.
  • I am done my Christmas shopping!
  • My prodigal friends are back in town! YAY!
  • Not only are they back in town, but they are flooding my home line, my work line, my cell line, my inbox, and every second of my freetime with tonnes of prodigal friend goodness!
  • My non-prodigal friends are being so non-prodigal!
  • None of my friends (prodigal or otherwise) expect Christmas presents!

~g. mango is exclamational and confrontational. and also she has lots of friends whose names start with F.