Friday, January 14, 2005

The crow flies at quarter to ten

Mango Mom dropped by the ol' blog yesterday. Everytime she visits she says that I share too much of my personal information on this thing. So to honour my Mom, the best Mom in the history of Momkind and the wonderfulest person alive today, (perhaps you know her?) I will shower her with excessive compliments I will be delphically cryptic in today's post. And say that today may or may not be my day off.

And I may or may not be purchasing some sort of unspecified goods at major retailers that are situated in secret locations all over Southern Ontario. These goods may or may not be in preparation for a large-scale re-location on my part. But then again, I may have been lying this entire time. I may not be moving anywhere. There may be no dream job. Perhaps I'm a fiction writer, and this G. Mango is only a character in my novel . Or perhaps this whole blog is just a test for my pysch thesis for my Masters degree in which I explore how people get attached to characters that aren't even real. . . .

Or I may just be hanging around or something.


Look ma' no details!

~two little mangos swinging in a tree, one is blind and the other one is a counter operative spy who is not moving to vancouver.