Sunday, January 16, 2005

Stressed to impress

I think I need to take some time to centre myself or something. 'Cause I'm sure I'm supposed to be excited about the Big Move. But all I am right now is stressed beyond belief. I have so much stuff to do. And apparently so many people to see.

And unfortunately, not a lot of time to see them.

So if you ask me to hook up with you in the next two weeks and I say that I can't, please don't take it personally. It's not 'cause I don't love you. ( I do!) It's not because you're not a priority. (You are!) It's not 'cause I've been trying to hook up with you since October and you keep bailing on me, you inconsiderate son of a motherless goat. (You suck!) It's not because you smell. Because your malodorous charm is obviously the foul foundation of our friendship.

Hope you still love me! 'Cause I still love you. You son of a motherless goat.

~g. mango will take two deep breaths. and three sour apple martinis.