Monday, January 17, 2005

Hair today, gone tomorrow

Three things.

First, that has to be the lamest title I have ever dreamed up for one of my posts. Please hold your applause.

Second, I decided last night that I will not be stressed anymore. Not about work, not about the big move, not about the fate of humanity, not about life, the universe, and/or everything.

This new approach has been working well for me. I suggest you try it.

Third, to celebrate my newly-embraced state of stressfreeness, I got my hair cut. Actually, that's a lie. In reality, my hair was getting so long and unruly that I was forced, out of concern for those who have to look at me, to seek professional help. So after work off I trekked to my friend Sharon to see what all she could do with my mop. Well, it was more like a cross between an afro and a mullet. An afrolet?

And not only did she work wonders with my mul-fro, but she also fed me good food. Mmmmm tandoori chicken. Sharon, you are my hero. And mighty fine cook.

Once again, for the visual learners. Some die-o-grahams.

BEFORE


The afrolet in its natural habitat.

AFTER


Free acoustic guitars and tandoori-coloured lipstick with every hair cut!

~g.mango says "so long stress and bad hair. and thanks for the fish!"